Friday, May 6, 2011

But, but, but...

I have been a very, very bad blogger.

Well, to be fair, it's not that I have not been writing. Unfortunately what I have been writing has largely been, up until now, highly personal and therefore relegated to my Facebook page only. Since time has moved on and life has stabilized itself a bit, I'm a little more open to sharing my "baby business". Yes Mr. Toad, it has been a wild ride.

("It Only Hurts When I Breathe", the first entry details a little about the pregnancy...)

In order to keep things, well, in order, I'll repost my Facebook notes here. Then I'll start updating here again in the future.

One last little bit of business: MSN has deleted my page. I went there on Quinns 5th (!) birthday to re-read his birth story and it was gone. I went searching for the writings I had lost and could not find them which needless to say, upset me a bit. I'm not about to win any awards any time soon, but there were a few pieces there that I wanted to hang on to. Way back when I moved here, it was due to FB deactivating my profile. Well, THREE years later, I won that appeal and got them to reactivate it; at which point I immediately extracted my blog entries, the very thing that got me bann-in-ated in the first place. I then quickly set up a WordPress account (I guess what MSN pages were consumed by) and starting re-posting them there. I've updated the links column here as well, so everything should work now. I don't know why things have to be so difficult, but anyway...

Jxox

No comments: